Touchfight Games has released their debut game Go To Bed: Survive the Night which features a hand-drawn warped storybook style and unique gameplay. The game is currently available for PC and an iOS version will also be available soon: updates are planned for both including platform-specific bonus content.
Go To Bed: Survive The Night is an eerie “bedroom defense” game, where you are tasked with helping a young boy stay alive from dusk ’til dawn as waves of malevolent shadow beings come slithering out from the darkness. Light and darkness play heavily into the game mechanics and power-ups, and you’ll spend a lot of time frantically snuffing out unholy beasties before they can get their fangs on the young lad.
- Casual gameplay with hardcore challenge elements (and more to come)
- Stamp out evil before it gets you using simple but addictive mouse-based clickery
- Harness the power of light to fend off the hordes using illuminating power-ups
- Experience a quirky tale bolstered by Edward Gorey-inspired hand-drawn artwork
- A peculiarly entrancing musical score that sounds like it is played by a kid
- Unlock the ultra-brutal Mum Rush mode for an extra challenging treat
The game is currently available as an Early Beta for PC ($4.99) and will include the current version of the game, access to future updates, a digital download of the soundtrack and (eventually) a Steam key.