‘Stranger Things 4’ Volume 2 Will Ramp Up The Danger

by Thomas Tuna

The Duffer Brothers are going over to the dark side.

Matt and Ross Duffer–creators of the Netflix hit series Stranger Things–this week teased that the upcoming second part of the show’s fourth season–set to debut July 1–may not be for the faint of heart.

Ross Duffer in a recent interview with Variety said fans should “be concerned about the characters going into Volume 2 for sure. It’s a darker season and the kids are no longer kids. So, everybody is in danger.”

Duffer added that “there’s sort of an ominous feeling that things might not go well. Now, whether they do or not, you’ll have to watch.”

Executive producer Shawn Levy had previously said he “was nervous that the show was going so dark, and that it would be off-putting to the younger viewers.” But, he added, “no matter how dark we go with Stranger Things, it’s always balanced with the heart it has.”

Matt Duffer said many fans are feeling that Season 4 is “scarier, and I’m hoping they feel that way because the characters are exposed and vulnerable in a way they haven’t been before as they move into this final fight with (the new monstrous villain) Vecna.”

Stranger Things 4 Volume 1 is currently streaming on Netflix.

Keep reading Horror News Network for the latest on Stranger Things Season 4 on Netflix.

Similar Articles

Leave a Comment