Survival Horror Labyrinth Monstrum now available to buy on Early Access.
Team Junkfish are happy to announce that their new take on the survival horror genre, Monstrum, is now available for purchase on Steam Early access and on the Humble Store for a discounted price of $14.99 which will increase to $17.99 when the game launches fully in Q2 2015.
Monstrum takes the traditional survival horror formula and remixes it completely, introducing procedurally generated levels, permadeath, and AI driven predators to ensure that nowhere on its derelict cargo ship is ever truly safe.
Offering up a challenge to even the hardiest of gamers, Monstrum will force you to use your wits and whatever tools you can find to outrun or outsmart your pursuer. Attempt to escape from an environment that is out to kill you while evading the lurking terror that could be around any corner. Can you survive Monstrum?
Early Access Features
The initial Early Access version of Monstrum will feature:
· Two unique monsters, each with their own tracking methods and hunting styles
· Three potential escape routes, each with their own challenges to solve
· Four ship sections to navigate through
· A procedurally generated environment, no ship is ever the same.
· A variety of distractions, hiding places and tools to aid your survival
Steam Store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/296710/