Take on the role of convicted mass murdered Doug Dunheiw – a confused psychopath with a love of teddy bears. On death row and expecting to die any day soon, Doug wakes up to find his cell door unlocked and open. With all his fellow in mates and the asylum staff seemingly gone he must explore the grounds of the Blackbay Asylum, solve mind shattering puzzles, survive relentless horrors and find the secret behind the Blackbay Asylum.
- Varied gameplay, shifting between Birds-eye and First person view depending on the situation/level.
- Fully interactive environment! Doug can interact with basically everything in the environment from computers and doors to potted plants and trash cans and if he can’t use it or pick it up, he’ll say something about it.
- Lots and lots of unique and mind shattering puzzles!
- Battle monsters and traps using your wits (or die horribly).
- Easy to use inventory with Journal.
- Interactive dialogue with other survivors.
- H.P Lovecraft inspired story told through old journals, notes and dialogue.