Big news for fans of The Walking Dead as game publisher Elix announced April 12th as the official release date for The Walking Dead: Survivors. The mobile strategy game will feature over 80 iconic characters from the series including Rick, Herschel ad Glenn.
Survivors are grouped into two categories as Combat or Development. Players can use these characters to fortify their town against other players and hordes of walkers or explore beyond the barrier and engage in combat against enemies. Some examples of Survivors are below:
- Rick – A Combat Survivor focused on fighting off walkers. He wields a rifle, an axe and his skills increase damage.
- Glen – A Combat Survivor focused on defense. He wields a pistol and his skill increases defense.
- Beta – A Combat Survivor focused on offense. He wields two swords and his skills trigger extra damage done and increased attack.
- Maggie – A Development Survivor who focuses on production. She wields a pistol and her skills increase production rate and speeds.
- Hershel – A Development Survivor who is a medic. He wields a rifle and he increases Healing Speed and hospital capacity while reducing healing cost.
Players will be tasked with building their best town and armies through assigning tasks, building strategic battle plans, building and expanding their bases by exploring new territories.
Stay tuned to Horror News Network for the latest on The Walking Dead: Survivors.