Horror News Network

Horror News Network - Complete Coverage of all things HORROR!

08/31/2015
I vividly remember seeing my first Wes Craven film. I was about five years old when my parents took me to the drive-in for a double feature. I can't...
08/31/2015
RLJ Entertainment will be releasing PAY THE GHOST on September 25th in Theaters, VOD and iTunes.    The film stars Nicolas Cage, Sarah Wayne Callies...
08/31/2015
Slapstick Films has released a teaser for their upcoming film 'Verano Rojo'.    https://youtu.be/Rzp0e6E7HMY Verano Rojo (RedSummer) is a horror...
08/31/2015
https://youtu.be/rZptVF2ORic The Witching Season is a new anthology of short horror films, presented on YouTube as a free web series. Inspired by...
08/31/2015
Director Wes Craven passed away yesterday at his home in Los Angeles. He had been battling brain cancer when he passed. He was 76. Craven was known...
08/31/2015
Mel Brooks' classic comedy, Young Frankenstein, gets the Vinyl Idolz Treatment. This Young Frankenstein The Monster Vinyl Idolz Figure captures the...
08/31/2015
Action Lab Entertainment has provided us a preview of the new Herald: Lovecraft and Tesla comic.As Mark Twain matches wits with a book golem,...
08/30/2015
'Hannibal' Weekly Wrap Up - "The Wrath of the Lamb" By Lynn Sorel *Spoilers* Synopsis: Will hatches a cunning plot to slay Francis Dolarhyde,...
08/29/2015
Dynamite Entertainment and Dark Horse Comics has provided us a preview of the new Aliens/Vampirella comic.Humans have begun to colonize Mars, but...
08/28/2015
Deadline reported today that MPI Media Group has bought the U.S. distbribution rights to 'Scherzo Diabolico'. The film, which premiered at this...

Join U

Search Our Site

Sponsors

Latest Forum Posts

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Horror News Network.

RSS Feeds

About Us

Contact Us (Use the contact form within to inquire about advertising, submit a press release, etc.)

Submit News

Theme Designed by Western Studios