Horror News Network

Horror News Network - Complete Coverage of all things HORROR!

10/20/2014
By: Sean Brickley We have a bit slower of a week this time around, fiends.  To be honest, I'd be lying if I said I didn't welcome the respite from...
10/20/2014
BOOM! Studios has provided us a preview of the new Clive Barker's Nightbreed comic.Boone must learn what it means to be a god of man and a god of...
10/20/2014
Dynamite Entertainment has provided us a preview of the new Twilight Zone comic.Ben Chambers is a private investigator at the end of his career, an...
10/20/2014
Dynamite Entertainment has provided us a preview of the new Chaos: The Chosen comic.Spinning out of the events of CHAOS, the Chosen are a group of...
10/20/2014
Dynamite Entertainment has provided us a preview of the new Vampirella: Prelude to Shadows comic.Before Vampirella was marked by the Cult of Chaos...
10/20/2014
By Lynn SorelRating: 9 out of 10Synopsis: For five friends, it was a chance for a summer getaway- a weekend of camping in the Texas Big Thicket. But...
10/20/2014
We have very sad news to report as we have learned that Douglas "Ox" Baker has passed away.Ox Baker, was a professional wrestler and actor, and was...
10/20/2014
By Christine Caprilozzi   The Walking Dead Weekly Wrap Up - "Strangers"   Synopsis: With supplies running low, Rick leads a mission where the...
10/20/2014
The Ghostbusters Winston Zeddemore Q-Pop Vinyl Figure shows this dependable, down-to-earth team member armed with a Proton Pack and ready for...
10/20/2014
Dark Horse Comics has provided us a sneak peek of the new Grindhouse: Drive In, Bleed Out comic.Grindhouse is back from the dead, and it's meaner,...

Join U

Latest Forum Posts

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Horror News Network.

RSS Feeds

About Us

Contact Us (Use the contact form within to inquire about advertising, submit a press release, etc.)

Submit News

Theme Designed by Western Studios