Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

i-am-monster
    Participant

Who is going to see this movie?

ponch
    Participant

its got my VOTE :skullgrin: :skullgrin: :skullgrin: :clap: :clap:

Rob Caprilozzi
    Keymaster

I will be there.

:werewolf: vs :vampdripping:

Kryptik
    Participant

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncanny_Orb
    Participant

It comes out this week? 😮

Kryptik
    Participant

Um No I ain’t real sure when…..Anybody got this one?

Rob Caprilozzi
    Keymaster

January 20.

Wolfen
    Participant

Looking forward to it.

Ravenheart
    Participant

I don’t know if I’ll see it in theatres but I’ll be picking it up when it comes out on DVD for sure.

Doesn’t look worth $9 to me, but maybe as a cable or rental :smiledevil:

crazywolf
    Participant

I’m gonna check it out.

Kryptik
    Participant

This is one me and my wife wanna see. So we’ll be checking it out.

Werewolf1972
    Participant

OH OH OH, pick me Mr. Kotter, pick ME!!!!

Yes, I will be seeing it — maybe bring my oldest son, too, he kinda liked the first one….!

Wayne

Wolfen
    Participant

Who saw it and was it good? :werewolf: :vampire: :wolfsbane: :vamp3: :bigbadwolf: :gothvamp: :werewolf: :vampdripping: :wolfsbane: :vampy: :bigbadwolf: :vampblood: :werewolf: :vamp3: :wolfsbane: :vampirebat: :bigbadwolf:

By the way we need more lycan similies. 😈 Can’t have the suckheads out number us 😉

FundyPagan
    Participant

My wife and I saw it. It was good. I will see it again. It was not as good as it could have been. There was so much more depth of character and story that could have been developed, and instead they went for the action, special effects and gore.

Don’t get me wrong. If you like supernatural stories, you’ll probably like it. It just could have been better. If would have higher hopes for #3 from the set up they gave at the end of the movie.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    !!!

Marcus, for example, should have been an amazing character! Driven by his love for his brother, but understanding William couldn’t be controlled and it was necessary to restrain him. Hoping that with his new found strength he could control his brother. Instead, he was turned into a megalomaniac that went around killing everyone that got in his way. It turned the entire movie into one big hunt.

I’m also not sure how I feel about all the hybrids. Michael is a Werewolf bitten by a Vampire. Marcus is a Vampire infused with Werewolf blood. Selene is a Vampire infused with the blood of the first immortal.

The end of the movie talked about the infighting within the clans they expected when they learned the truth. I’m hoping that may get back to the social aspects – assuming they make a third movie, which I assume they will.

Don’t get me wrong. I did enjoy it. Just maybe my hopes were a little high.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.